No Pens Wednesday
This week we took part in "No Pens Wednesday"
To put down our pens and unleash our language skills (alongside many others.)
It was a busy day, we:
* Filmed TV reports about an earthquake,
* Tried to solve various brain-teasers together,
* Took on the challenge of solving problem with physical manipulatives,
* Looked at Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man and took part in some related measuring activities,
* Conquered some "shape algebra" and logic puzzles,
* Performed poetry,
* Used our eSchools platform to support our learning in RE,
* Rehearsed our songs for the upcoming Harvest Festival
* And more...
We really enjoyed the challenge of not using our pens and instead finding other ways to communicate and learn!